You are at the Ataturk airport? Find out more about airport, airlines, alternatives…
Istanbul Atatürk Airport (IATA: IST, ICAO: LTBA) (Turkish: İstanbul Atatürk Havalimanı) is the main international airport serving Istanbul, and the biggest airport in Turkey by total number of passengers, destinations served and aircraft movements. Opened in 1924 in Yeşilköy, on the European side of the city, it is located 24 km (15 mi) west of the city centre and serves as the main hub for Turkish Airlines. The city’s other, smaller, international airport is Sabiha Gökçen International Airport.
Ataturk Istanbul Airport Details
For free wifi options please see the note below.
You have new WiFi info? Please tell us in comment section below and we will update this section for everyone to see!
- Toss Cafe Anyway, the password for their wifi is atahava2012
- Next to the food court downstairs, to the right – network name: palmiyeturizm, password: phone-card
- Upstairs by the Food Court, network name: PrimeClass_Lounge, password: Lounge2015
- The Eat & Go by Gates 501-504 network name: Eat&Go 500BG, password: istanbul4
- HSBC Premier Lounge, network name: BTA_Guest username: BTA9, password: STARWARS
- Both In front of Skyteam Lounge: Network: eatandgo, Password: istanbul1 and Network: eatandGo2, Password: istanbul2