You are at the Ataturk airport? Find out more about airport, airlines, alternatives…
Ataturk Istanbul Airport Details
For free wifi options please see the note below.
You have new WiFi info? Please tell us in comment section below and we will update this section for everyone to see!
- Toss Cafe Anyway, the password for their wifi is atahava2012
- Next to the food court downstairs, to the right – network name: palmiyeturizm, password: phone-card
- Upstairs by the Food Court, network name: PrimeClass_Lounge, password: Lounge2015
- The Eat & Go by Gates 501-504 network name: Eat&Go 500BG, password: istanbul4
- HSBC Premier Lounge, network name: BTA_Guest username: BTA9, password: STARWARS
- Both In front of Skyteam Lounge: Network: eatandgo, Password: istanbul1 and Network: eatandGo2, Password: istanbul2
About Ataturk Airport
Duty-free rules when arriving in Turkey
The following goods may be imported into Turkey by travellers aged 18 and over without incurring customs duty:
• 400 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars and 250g of tobacco.
• 1L of alcohol over 22% volume or 2L of alcohol under 22% volume.
• 600ml of perfume and eau de toilette.
• 2kg of food products (eg tea, coffee or confectionery).
• Souvenirs to the value of €430 (reduced to €150 for children under 15).
Narcotics. Sharp implements (including camping knives) and weapons require a special permit.
The export of souvenirs such as carpets is subject to customs regulations regarding age and value. The export of antiques is strictly forbidden, with harsh penalties for those caught doing so. Minerals may only be exported under licence from the General Directorate of Mining Exploration & Research. You can’t export tea, coffee, grain products or spices.