You are at the Dublin airport? Find out more about airport, airlines, alternatives…
Dublin Airport – Details
network name: Dublin Airport Free Wi-Fi
You have new WiFi info? Please tell us in comment section below and we will update this section for everyone to see!
About Dublin Airport
Duty-free rules when arriving in Ireland
Ireland is within the European Union. If you are travelling from the UK, you are entitled to buy fragrance, skincare, cosmetics, Champagne, wine, selected spirits, fashion accessories, gifts and souvenirs – all at tax-free equivalent prices.
If you are travelling from within the EU, there is no limit on the amount or value of goods you may import, providing your goods are for personal consumption. Goods imported for commercial purposes are subject to duty and the following guideline amounts are in place to determine whether this is the case:
• 800 cigarettes or 400 cigarillos or 200 cigars or 1kg of tobacco.
• 10L of spirits over 22% volume, 20L of alcoholic beverages less than 22% volume, 90L of wine (no more than 60L of sparkling wine) and 110L of beer.
However, you can only import up to 300 cigarettes from Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania and Romania. There is no limit on other tobacco products from these countries, provided they are for your own personal use.
If you are arriving from a non-EU country, the following goods may be imported into Ireland by travellers over 17 years of age without incurring customs duty:
• 200 cigarettes or 100 cigarillos or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco.
• 4L of wine and 16L of beer and 1L of spirits over 22% volume or 2L of alcoholic beverages less than 22% volume.
• Other goods up to the value of €430 (reduced to €215 for children under 15).
Drugs, indecent or obscene goods, and certain foodstuffs. In addition, if arriving from outside the EU, you cannot import plants or bulbs, live or dead animals, poultry, birds or eggs, hay or straw, and meat and dairy products.
To import firearms and ammunition, fireworks and explosives, or domestic pets, you must obtain a licence.