You are at the Lisbon airport? Find out more about airport, airlines, alternatives…
Lisbon Airport – Details
40 minutes free wifi
You have new WiFi info? Please tell us in comment section below and we will update this section for everyone to see!
About Lisboa Airport
Duty-free rules when arriving in Portugal
If you are travelling from within the EU, there is no limit on the amount or value of goods you may import, providing your goods are for personal consumption. Goods imported for commercial purposes are subject to duty and the following guideline amounts are in place to determine whether this is the case:
• 800 cigarettes or 400 cigarillos or 200 cigars or 1kg of tobacco.
• 10L of spirits over 22% volume, 20L of alcoholic beverages less than 22% volume, 90L of wine (no more than 60L of sparkling wine) and 110L of beer.
If you are arriving from a non-EU country, the following goods may be imported into Portugal by persons over 17 years of age without incurring customs duty:
• 200 cigarettes or 100 cigarillos or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco.
• 4L of wine and 16L of beer and 1L of spirits over 22% volume or 2L of alcoholic beverages less than 22% volume.
• Other goods up to the value of €430 for air and sea travellers and €300 for other travellers (reduced to €150 for children under 15).
Prohibited and restricted imports include drugs, radioactive products, offensive weapons, firearms, explosives and ammunition, and protected plants and animals.